This will be our 2nd Annual Fall Fest! There will be food, beer, corn hole, entertainment, and kid’s activites. We will also be having an apple bake off contest. If you are interested in entering, please use the contact email below, If you are interested in being a craft vendor or vendor, please use contact email below. Vendor space is free.
Join the Sawmill Run Watershed Association and Tree Pittsburgh to plant native trees along the Sawmill Run Stream. We will plant in the Seldom Seen Greenway and the Ansonia Place floodplain. These restoration trees will help improve water quality and prevent erosion by stabilizing the stream banks in these two critical areas.
Bring the entire family, a friend and your rubber boots for this fun watershed event.
*Some planting will occur on steep slopes*
Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Registration is requested.
Visit Tree Pittsburgh online to register today!
Up On the Hilltop is a free event and will be held on the 100-200 blocks of Brownsville Road in Mt. Oliver Borough.
Join the Saw Mill Run Watershed Association and the Borough of Whitehall for this FREE family friendly event!
- Find out about water in new and unexpected ways
- Explore the stream during Stream Side Discovery
- Play Watershed Games and other hands-on activites
- Become a Water Reporter using our interactive mobile app
- Learn about rain barrels and rain gardens
- And much more!
Bring the entire family, a friend and your rubber boots for this fun watershed celebration!
Lunch will be provided. Registration is requested.
Visit watershedday.eventbrite.com online to register today!
This event is supported with funds from the Allegheny County Conservation District CLIP Grant.
It has never been more important to create vibrant communities to increase residential and business growth. The Corridor Communities Golf Outing presented by UPMC is a fundraiser to support projects throughout our communities along the Route 51 and neighboring corridors.
By supporting this event, you are helping our communities become tremendous places to live, work, and play!
There are several ways you can get involved…
- Golf with us. Register yourself, or organize a foursome to play our shamble-style outing.
- Come for dinner. All golfers receive dinner with registration, however, if you don’t golf, you can join us during our dinner, which celebrates our communities.
- Become a sponsor. We have wonderful sponsorship packages that provide added support to our cause, while promoting your business or organization.
- Donate prizes. We are accepting prize donations from local businesses to share with our attendees.
- Share the word. Please tell others about our event so we can continue to grow our effort.
Schedule of Events
11:30 – 12:30 Registration & Buffet Lunch
12:30 Shotgun Start, Shamble
(best ball off tee, individual stroke play to hole)
5:00 – 6:00 Cash Bar
6:00 Dinner & Raffle