It has never been more important to create vibrant communities to increase residential and business growth. The Corridor Communities Golf Outing presented by UPMC is a fundraiser to support projects throughout our communities along the Route 51 and neighboring corridors.
By supporting this event, you are helping our communities become tremendous places to live, work, and play!
There are several ways you can get involved…
- Golf with us. Register yourself, or organize a foursome to play our shamble-style outing.
- Come for dinner. All golfers receive dinner with registration, however, if you don’t golf, you can join us during our dinner, which celebrates our communities.
- Become a sponsor. We have wonderful sponsorship packages that provide added support to our cause, while promoting your business or organization.
- Donate prizes. We are accepting prize donations from local businesses to share with our attendees.
- Share the word. Please tell others about our event so we can continue to grow our effort.
Schedule of Events
11:30 – 12:30 Registration & Buffet Lunch
12:30 Shotgun Start, Shamble
(best ball off tee, individual stroke play to hole)
5:00 – 6:00 Cash Bar
6:00 Dinner & Raffle